2014 Full House Renovation Rodd Point.
This once rundown single storey home is now the street standout in Rodd Point, Sydney.
Purchased as an investment property, the owners had the home architecturally re-designed for resale, with the sale of this home making record property sales for the suburb.
Full reconfiguration of the internal floorplan created a more functional, modern open-plan design which integrated the kitchen, living and dining area and created a seamless flow onto the outdoor courtyard.
- Architecturally Designed
- Open Plan Living through to Outdoor Entertaining
- External Stone & Timber Work
- Open Plan Kitchen & Living
- Mirror Splashback
- Pietra Grey Marble Throughout House
- Dark Hardwood Timber Flooring
- Custom Timber Work Throughout
- Custom Joinery
- LED Lighting
- Bisazza White Mosaic Wall Tiles
- Pierta Grey Marble Floor & Wall Tile
- Custom Timber Joinery
- Custom Minosa Puddle Basin
- Seamless Glass Shower Panel
- Freestanding Bathtub
- Custom Mirrored Cabinetry
- Pietra Grey Marble Floor & Wall Tiles
- Floor to Ceiling Mirror
- Seamless Glass Panels
- Custom Basin & Cabinetry
- Walk-in Shower
2014 Full House Renovation
Build: Liebke Project
Design: Minosa (Interior)
Images: Nicole England